Monday, January 23, 2012

So Exhausted

I only got about three hours of sleep last night.  Then I had to go to an 11am class, followed by a 12:15 class.  I wanted to sleep in between lunch and my photography class, but instead I decided to go to Portland for five hours with Porscha and Leeann to get my nails done!  On the up side, they look awesome, I got to have some girl time and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while.  On the down side, it was raining, I'm running on no sleep and I had to deal with people who annoyed the crap out of me.  So overall, it was a pretty neutral day. Now I'm laying in bed, talking to the boyfriend's mom while the boyfriend skypes and plays video games with his friends.  I'm so exhausted, I think I might go to sleep soon.  I need to be awake for class in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment