Monday, January 23, 2012

Next Tattoo?

I need an idea for my next tattoo.  I'm not entirely sure what I want yet.  I have ideas for the tattoos I want, but I don't know what order I want to get them in.  I know I want an infinity tattoo, possibly on either my hip or on the inside of my ring finger.  I drew this out on my finger and I love it!


I also like the idea of having this one on my hip.  I had this one drawn out in henna one time and it looked pretty kewl.

I also love the idea of getting a matching infinity tattoo.  I think these are super cute.  But then again, I think I'd rather get them matching on the inside of my ring finger.  I already have a wrist tattoo and I don't want something on the other wrist right now just in case I decide to do a continuation of my first tattoo onto my other wrist.

Going along with the matching infinity tattoo idea, I like the idea of maybe having the infinity symbol along with our anniversary in roman numerals.  I'm not sure where on my body I'd want it though.  It'd obviously be way too much to put on my ring finger.  And I already explained that I don't entirely want it on my wrist.  So I'm not sure where it'd end up being.


Then I also am getting an anchor tattoo with my sister for her 18th birthday for our great grandfather who was in the Navy in World War II.  We're not getting these done until October 2012 or later though.  Maybe we'll just wait until my other sister turns 18 and the three of us can get them done together.  Sister bonding time.

Another idea I have is having birth dates on the back of my neck.  I think this looks awesome.  I'm not sure who's birth dates I'd want though.  I'd have to think about that one.  This one has her and her two sisters' birth dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment