Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's In My Makeup Trunk?

Hey everyone!  So I thought I'd show you all what's in my makeup trunk.  I'm doing a giant makeup order sometime next month so I'll do an updated post as well as a 'what's in my makeup trunk' / e.l.f. makeup haul video to go along with it.
So this is my makeup trunk. I bought it a couple summers ago. If I remember correctly, I bought it at Wal Mart for about $20.  Not a bad price at all.  For me, it's a tad on a small side right now, but once I order new makeup and re-organize it, it should be a lot better.  I currently have a lot of large pallets in the bottom compartment and in the sides which take up a lot of space so I'm hoping to give those to my sisters and replace them with smaller pallets.  Maybe single-color shadows and blush and bronzers that don't take up as much space.


This is what I haven in my makeup trunk:
Brushes:
  • EcoTools foundation brush
  • EcoTools concealer brush
  • EcoTools blush brush
  • EcoTools smudge brush
  • EcoTools powder brush
  • EcoTools eyeshadow brush
  • EcoTools crease brush
  • EcoTools shade brush
  • EcoTools highlight brush
  • EcoTools blend brush
  • EcoTools lash and brow groomer
  • e.l.f. eyeshadow brush
  • e.l.f. mineral blemish brush
Face:
  • Maybelline New York Dream Nude Airfoam foundation in classic ivory
  • Covergirl pressed powder in buff beige
  • Maybelline New York Dream Smooth Mousse foundation in classic ivory
  • Rimmel bronzer in sun bronze
  • e.l.f. mineral blemish powder in clear
  • Maybelline New York concealer in fair
  • Covergirl blush in nat rose
  • Maybelline New York Dream mousse blush in whipped strawberries
  • e.l.f. shimmering facial whip in lilac petal and spotlight
  • mark blush pallet which contains multiple colors
Lips:
  • Rose salveSoft lips in pearl
  • Bonnebell lipgloss in caramel latte
  • L'Oreal lipgloss in sangria
  • Victoria's Secret lipgloss in three unknown colors
  • Wet n' Wild clear lipgloss
  • Korres guava lip butter
  • Milani lipgloss in two unknown shades
  • N.Y.C. lipstick in buff
  • Wild shine lipstick in fetish
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in protest, x, smog, goddess, and rockstar
  • e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow in smoldering, earthy, angelic, seductive, and outdoorsy
  • e.l.f. duo eyeshadow cream in olive
  • e.l.f. matte eyeshadow in mint
  • Mayebelline New York dream mousse eyeshadow in mint dream
  • Revlon cream shadow pallets in seashells and precious metals
  • Wet n' Wild mega plump mascara in black
  • Almay instense i-color liquid eyeliner in brown topaz
  • Jane liquid eyeliner in black
  • Urban decay eyeliner in green goddess
  • Maybelline New York eyeliner in black and brown
  • Wet n' Wild eyeliner in white
  • Bonnebell eyeshadow pallet in unknown color
  • e.l.f. 100 eyeshadow pallet
  • Wet n' Wild eyeshadow pallet in vanity
  • Covergirl purple eyeshadow pallet (contains purple twilight, violet shiver, lilac frappe, and moonlit lilac)
  • Illusions eyeshadow pallet in silver screen
  • Wet n' Wild mega eyes pallet in unknown color
  • Wet n' Wild eye expressions cream eyeshadow pallet in pop art
Tools:
  • Eyelash curler
  • Q-Tips
  • Makeup remover wipes
For the most part I only buy Maybelline New York and e.l.f. products.  Those are my top two makeup lines that I go through.  I don't like to spend a lot of money on makeup so e.l.f. is a great place to go.  They have some great products and most of it is under $5.  It's great.  Then with Maybelline New York, I buy my eyeliners and foundations.  Eyeliner and foundations are the only two things I'll spend "a lot" of money on.  It's hard to find a good foundation that works in every way possible as well as an eyeliner that doesn't fade or smudge or isn't waterproof.
That's about it!  I'll post an updated version once I do my newest makeup order next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment