Friday, February 24, 2012

Vacation Day 1

I've been waiting for this vacation for a few months now and I've worked my ass off so I could take a week off from life and school to go and I'm sitting on the bus feeling sick to my stomach, missing my boyfriend like crazy.  Not the best start to my vacation.  Hopefully it'll get better tomorrow.

Took the bus from Portland to Boston.  Now I'm on a bus to Springfield where I'm meeting up with my dad and sisters.  Then I'm off to my grandparent's house in up-state New York for the night.  Should be there around 10pm.  Leaving for Myrtle Beach sometime tomorrow morning.  Hopefully we're driving all the way tomorrow, but I'm not sure what the plan is yet.  I think it depends on the weather.

At this point I'm just ready to get to my grandparent's house.  I'm dying to skype with the boyfriend....and play League of Legends =P He's got me addicted. haha

I hope everyone is having a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment